PetVets is excited to help our community embrace the human-animal bond! This dynamic relationship is essential to the health and well-being of both pet and owner. The therapeutic value of animals on people is profound; often reducing anxiety, decreasing blood pressure and fostering a general feeling of well-being. People in the presence of animals are more often happier and healthier!
Some additional examples of animal benefits include:
- Social benefits such as decreasing social anxiety and encouraging conversation
- Animals can provide us with emotional comfort, laughter, and support
- They can provide us with unconditional and non-judgemental love
- Animals can be used to promote cognitive improvements when used in assisted therapy
- They aid in child development and provide security as well as encourage curiosity, and responsibility
- Animals help motivate adults and children to participate in physical activity
- Having animals reduces depression, loneliness, and aid in overall mental health
Take a look below at some of our clients and their pets embracing the human-animal bond! If you’d like to be featured on our website, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a picture of you and your pet (your privacy is safe with us).